Thank you for using "Let’s touch! 'AKAMARU'".
- "User" means any person who uses the Service, regardless of whether or not the user has registered as a paid member or registered for an account (as defined in the following Article).
- "a purchaser" means a person who purchases and uses paid services provided by the Service.
- "Paid Member" means a Purchaser who has completed paid membership (as defined in the following Article) registration.
- "Account Registrant" means a user who has completed "Account Registration" (as defined in Article 6).
- The term "registrant" shall be the collective term for "paid member registrant" and "account registrant.
- Password" means a string of letters and numbers used to identify the registrant, which the registrant registered during the registration process or changed after registration.
- The "Site" means the website operated by Company (including, but not limited to, the website https://dan-ran.co.jp/).
- "Registration Information" means the information (including e-mail address, password, etc.) registered by the registrant during the paid membership or account registration process.
- "Notified Information" means information (excluding Registration Information) submitted or provided by the User to the Company.
- "Acquired Information" means all information obtained by the Company concerning the user (including Registration Information, notified information, the user's IP address, usage status, history, location information, the terminal used, and the fact that payment could not be made, if any).
- "Personal Information" means Acquired information that can be used to identify a specific user (including information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby used to identify a specific user).
- "User attribute information" means Acquired information other than Personal Information (including zip code, gender, occupation, age, services used, products purchased, pages viewed, advertisements, time of use, method of use, environment of use, etc.).
- "Intellectual Property Rights" means copyrights, patents, utility model rights, design rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire such rights or to apply for registration of such rights).
3. Paid Membership Registration
- The Company shall conduct the necessary screening of the application entered by the Prospective paying member in accordance with the procedures described in the preceding paragraph, and the Company's acceptance of the Prospective paying member's application shall be deemed to have been expressed when the Prospective paying member is able to use the Service.
- If the Company determines that any of the following items applies to the applicant, the Company may not approve the paid membership registration.
- When a Prospective paying member does not exist
- When a Prospective paying member does not have an e-mail address that can be used to send and receive e-mail.
- If there is any falsehood, error, or omission in all or part of the application or Registration information of a Prospective paying member
- If the applicant is a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance, and has not obtained the consent of his/her legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
- The Company may cancel a paid membership if it determines that any of the items in the preceding paragraph applies to the paid member or was applicable at the time of application.
4. Fees and Payment Methods
- In consideration of the use of the Service, a Purchaser shall pay the Company a fee (collectively, the "Usage Fee"), which is separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Company's website, by the payment method designated by the Company.
- The data Purchaser's purchased and all other data pertaining to the Service may be lost without prior notice to Purchaser due to the following causes.
- Uninstallation of the Service by the Purchaser.
- Change of handset model by the Buyer.
- Any cause in which the Company or the Purchaser is not involved.
- Company may change the fees for using the Service at its discretion without obtaining the prior consent of paying members. Such changes shall take effect prospectively.
- If a paying member does not agree to such change, the paying member shall cancel the Service within the prescribed period of time, and if such period of time elapses without cancellation, the paying member shall be deemed to have agreed to such change.
- Company may change the usage fee in accordance with changes in the tax rate due to legal revisions, and may charge the fee to paying members after such changes. Paid members shall agree to this change in advance with the Company.
- If the Company changes the usage fee in accordance with Paragraph 2 or the preceding paragraph, the Company may notify or post the change to the paying members in advance via e-mail or on the Site.
- The period during which a paying member can use the service (collectively the " subscription period ") shall be the period registered at the time of registration as a paying member. Unless the paid member cancels the subscription through the Company's designated procedure, the subscription period will be renewed for the same period after the expiration of the subscription period.
- Even if you uninstall or delete your entire accounts of this application, the payment for the fee for use of the paid membership program of this application (monthly payment) will not be terminated. If you desire to terminate the payment of fee for use of the paid membership program (monthly payment), you shall follow the procedures stipulated by Store.
- If any dispute arises between you and Store regarding payment of fee for use of this Application for any reason unrelated to Company, the dispute shall be resolved between you and Store. Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred.
- Company shall not issue receipts or other documents related to the payment of usage fees.
- Even if the Company terminates provision of the Service to a paying member in the middle of the contract period due to cancellation or termination by the paying member or the Company, the Company shall not refund the fee to the paying member on a pro-rata basis.
- The Company shall not refund any usage fees already received from the purchaser under any circumstances.
5. Free Trial
- Company shall provide a free trial of the Service to those who desire a free trial of the Service ( collectively, the "Free Trial Applicants").
- In the event that a free trial applicant or free trial user falls under any of the items of Article 3.3, Company may not offer a free trial.
- The free trial period shall be seven (7) days including the start date of the free trial or such other period as the Company may specify.
- Only one free trial is allowed per free trial applicant. A second or subsequent free trial by the same or substantially the same person will not be permitted.
- A free trial user may become a paid member during the free trial period in accordance with the method specified in Article 3.
- After the free trial period, you will be automatically converted to a paid member and will be required to pay the usage fee. If you do not wish to continue with automatic renewal, you must cancel your subscription before the end of the free trial period by following the procedures stipulated by Store.
6. Account Registration
- Company will provide those who have registered an account with "Let's touch! 'AKAMARU'" account (collectively, "Account").
- When Company accepts a request for account registration from a prospective account holder, Company will notify the prospective account holder to that effect by e-mail, and the account registration will be completed when such notification is made (upon completion of such registration, the prospective account holder will be deemed to be an account registrant).
- Article 3.3, 3.4 and 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis to account applicants or account registrants.
7. Management of registration information
- The registrant shall be responsible for the proper management and storage of his/her registration information (including but not limited to e-mail address and password), and shall not allow a third party to use, lend, transfer, change the name of, sell, or otherwise dispose of such information.
- Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the registrant due to inadequate management of the registration information, errors in use, or use by a third party, or any loss or damage incurred by the registrant due to inaccuracy or falsehood of the registration information. We assume no responsibility whatsoever.
- When Company confirms by a prescribed method that the e-mail address and password entered at the time of login to the Service match the registered e-mail address and password, Company shall deem such login to be that of a genuine registrant, and the Service shall be deemed to be used by a genuine registrant.
8. Change of registered or reported information
- The registrant shall promptly notify Company of any change in his/her registration information or submitted information in a manner prescribed by Company. In the absence of such notification, Company will assume that there has been no change in the registered or notified information.
- Company shall not be responsible for any disadvantage or damage to the registrant or any other person caused by the failure or delay or non-delivery of any notice from Company to the registrant due to the registrant's failure to notify the Company in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
- The registrant may cancel a paid membership or account registration in accordance with the procedures set forth in the following article.
9. Cancellation of membership registration
- If the registrant wishes to cancel the membership registration for the Service, the registrant shall complete the cancellation procedure in accordance with the procedures prescribed by Company. Upon completion of the cancellation procedure, the membership registration for the service is considered terminated.
- In the event of cancellation as described in the preceding paragraph, the registrant shall forfeit the benefit of the term of any and all debts owed to Company, including but not limited to usage fees, that have accrued as of the time of cancellation, and shall immediately repay such debts to Company in a lump sum.
- Company shall not, under any circumstances, refund any fees already received from the registrant.
10. Information Storage
Even if Company has stored messages and other information sent or received by the registrant for a certain period of time for operational purposes, Company is not obligated to store such information and may delete such information at any time.
In no event shall Company be liable for any damages incurred by the registrant as a result of actions taken by Company pursuant to this Article.
11. Improvement of the Usage Environment
- Users shall, at their own expense and responsibility, prepare and make available all telecommunications equipment, software, and all other equipment necessary to use the Service. In addition, in using the Service, Users shall, at their own cost and responsibility, connect to the Internet via telecommunication services or telecommunication lines of their own choice.
- Users shall maintain security measures to prevent computer virus infection, unauthorized access, and information leakage in accordance with their own usage environment, with reference to information provided by relevant government agencies.
- Company shall not be involved in, nor assume any responsibility for, the user's usage environment.
- Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service
- Any action that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property rights of Company, other users, or third parties (collectively, "Others")
- Acts that infringe or may infringe the property, privacy or portrait rights of others
- Provision of personal information of certain other parties
- Holding a single account jointly with more than one person
- Act of registering as a member on behalf of a registrant whose use of the service has been suspended, or whose paid membership or account registration has been terminated.
- Acts that discriminate against or slander others, or defame the honor or credit of others
- Alteration or deletion of accessible contents or information of the Service.
- Actions that place an excessive burden on the Company's network or systems, etc.
- Impersonation of the Company (including the act of altering mail headers or other parts of the mail in order to impersonate the sender).
- Use of another person's registration information
- Transmitting harmful computer programs or making them available for others to receive
- Acts that overload the server beyond the normal use of the Service, acts that encourage such acts, or other acts that interfere with or impede the operation or provision of the Service or the use of the Service by other users.
- Distribution of information, equipment, software, etc., to disable or circumvent the server's access control functions
- Any duplication, modification, reproduction, reprinting, alteration, reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation, translation, or analysis of the functions provided by this Service.
- Any use of the Service, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes, regardless of the method of use (including acts for the purpose of preparing for such purposes).
- Collection of information about other users of the Service
- Use of the Service without following the procedures required by laws and regulations, such as notification to regulatory authorities and obtaining permits and approvals, or any other acts that violate or may violate such laws and regulations.
- Any act that interferes with the operation of the Service, interferes with the exchange or sharing of information initiated by others, or causes disadvantage to the Company, such as damage to reputation or infringement of property rights.
- Excessive lengthy calls or repetition of similar inquiries, or coercion to do something for which there is no obligation or reason, which seriously interferes with the Company's business.
- Provision of benefits to antisocial forces, etc.
- Actions that directly or indirectly cause or facilitate any of the aforementioned actions.
- Any other acts that Company deems inappropriate.
- In the event that any of the items in the preceding paragraph applies to a registrant's act of transmitting information on the Service, Company may, without prior notice to the registrant, delete all or part of said information, or take measures to delete the user registrant's account or other information. Furthermore, Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Company's registrant in accordance with this paragraph.
- If a user falls under any of the following items, such user shall not be able to use the Service.
- Boryokudan (organized crime syndicate) or organized crime groups
- member of an organized crime groups
- former members of an organized crime group who ceased to be such member less than five years ago
- quasi-members of an organized crime group
- related enterprise of an organized crime groups
- an extortionist threatening to disrupt shareholder meetings (sokaiya) or the like, a miscreant advocating political activism, an intellectual crime group or the like, or any party similar to any of the foregoing).
- Other persons similar to those in the preceding items
13. Usage Restrictions
- Company may restrict a user's use of the Service without the user's consent if the user falls under any of the following items.
- When it is judged that the user's involvement may cause damage to a third party due to infection by a worm-type virus, mass-mailing routes, etc.
- When we are unable to contact the user by telephone, e-mail, etc.
- When mail sent to the user is returned to the Company
- Company deems that the user's use of the service is inappropriate for any other reason.,
- Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by a user who is unable to use the Service due to restrictions placed on the user's use of the Service by Company in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
14. Suspension or interruption of this service
- Company may suspend or discontinue provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to users in the event of any of the following events
- In the event of periodic maintenance and inspection of the communication equipment used to provide this service, or in the event of an emergency
- When the provision of this service becomes impossible due to trouble such as fire or power outage
- When the provision of the Service becomes impossible due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, eruptions, floods, and tsunamis
- When the provision of this service becomes impossible due to events such as war, upheaval, riot, disturbance, or labor disputes
- Company may, for its own reasons, change the contents of the Service or terminate its provision without notice or announcement to the user.
- Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User arising out of or in connection with any action taken by Company under this Article.
15. Cancellation of registration
- Company may, without prior notice or demand, temporarily suspend a registrant from using the Service or cancel the registrant's registration if any of the following events occur
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
- If any of the provisions of Article 12 applies to you
- Company deems it inappropriate to continue your registration as a registered user.
- Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by registered users as a result of actions taken by Company in accordance with this Article.
- The registrant agrees that if he/she has not used the service for more than 12 months, or if he/she has not responded to Company's inquiries or other communications requesting a response for more than 30 days, the Company may terminate his/her registration.
16. Principle of self-responsibility
- Users shall use the Service at their own risk and shall be responsible for any and all actions and results of their use of the Service.
- In the event that a user causes disadvantage or damage to Company or others when using the Service, the user shall compensate for and resolve the damage at the user's own responsibility and expense.
17. Attribution of rights
- The contents of this service are protected by intellectual property laws and other laws and regulations (including copyright laws, trademark laws, design laws, etc.).
- The Service and all software used in connection with the Service contain rights and trade secrets protected by laws and regulations, including intellectual property laws.
18. Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability
- Company makes no warranty that the Service will be suitable for the user's particular purpose, that it will have the expected functionality, commercial value, accuracy, or usefulness, that the user's use of the Service will comply with applicable laws, regulations, or internal rules of industry associations, or that defects will not occur.
- The content, software, and other information provided by the Company shall be deemed to be available at the time when it is provided, and the Company makes no warranty as to its completeness, accuracy, applicability, usefulness, availability, safety, or certainty.
- Company shall not be liable to compensate for any loss or damage incurred by the user in connection with the Service, including, but not limited to, interruption, suspension, termination, unavailability, or modification of the Service by Company, deletion or loss of messages or information sent by the user to the Service, deletion of the registrant's registration, loss of registered information due to use of the Service, data corruption or other problems, or equipment malfunction or damage.
- The Company may provide information and advice to Users from time to time, but the Company shall not be liable for the results of such information and advice.
- Even if the Company is liable for any reason, the Company shall not be liable to compensate for damages incurred by the user in excess of 10,000 yen. In addition, we shall not be liable for incidental damages, indirect damages, special damages, future damages, and damages for lost profits. However, this shall not apply to the cases set forth in Paragraph 7.
- The user shall, at his/her own expense and responsibility, settle any transaction, communication, dispute, or other event between the user and any other party in connection with the Service or this Site, and Company shall not be liable for any such event.
19. Handling of Personal Information
- Company may, at its discretion, use and disclose the Acquired information obtained from the registrant as statistical information in a form that does not personally identify the registrant. The registrant shall not object to this.
20. Contact or Notification
- Inquiries regarding this Service and other communications or notifications from the registrant to Company shall be made through the inquiry form designated by Company. As a general rule, Company does not accept telephone contacts or visits.
21. Prohibition of transfer
- Without the prior written consent of Company, the registrant may not assign, sell, trade, transfer, pledge, or otherwise grant as security to a third party the status, rights, or obligations obtained from the agreement with Company, paid membership registration, or account registration.
- A registrant's paid membership or account registration is personal to the registrant. Company will consider the registration terminated upon learning of the death of the registrant.
22. Validity of these Terms and Conditions
23. Governing Law and Jurisdiction